Maynard, Massachusetts –zLink, a leading provider of Integrated Workspace and Facility Management Systems software and services, wins the contract to implement the IWMS software platform (zLinkFM™) for Concho Resources, Inc. The IWMS will provide functional integration across various business processes based on a common facility information database. Concho is focused on optimizing the utilization of facility space and major resources to meet the demands of an expanding workforce.
- Major areas include:
- Visibility of space utilization based on floor plans
- Seamless bi-directional integration with WorkDay, financial management, and human capital management systems
- Facilitate move management based on space inventory and employee requirements
- Provide a comprehensive asset management ability based on location and condition; and
- Enable a portfolio perspective on property owned and leased by Concho Resources
About Concho Resources, Inc. (NYSE:CXO)
Concho Resources is a petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company headquartered in Midland, Texas. Concho is at the forefront of applying advanced technology and large-scale development to safely and efficiently maximize resource recovery to drive attractive, long-term, economic returns in the Permian Basin. They are the largest pure-play Permian Basin operator.
About zLink, Inc.
zLink, has provided Facility Management (FM) software solutions to its clients for over 25 years. zLink has provided Integrated Facility Management Software solutions to Corporations, Universities, Medical Centers and Federal Government Agencies. The solutions are based on its innovative “space-centric visualization enabling” zLinkFM™ platform that tightly couples Corporate and Operational data to Facilities Space.